So here is my advice on how to avoid.. the awkward crunch:
- when selecting classes make sure to schedule them between eating times; for example I enjoy eating lunch around 12 because my school only serves lunch from 11:30 until 1:30, unfortunately, I have class at 12.. awkward
- try to get your teacher off topic, talk about Snooki's recent drunk endeavours, therefore creating the sensation of making other students want to participate and create some havic/distraction in the class! who doesn't like that!
- you should probably avoid getting chips for an in class snack, maybe go for jello or soup, then again you may start drooling or the food may drip from your mouth.. not a good way to attract the men yah know?
- just starve yourself! why not join the anorexic group in your college! sounds like fun right?
- you could just eat after your class, but when you're hungry, no class will stop you!